Kinetico believes in treating our employees with respect. They play a vital role in enabling our innovation, growth and success. We endeavour to provide them with opportunity to grow in a motivating environment.
The following openings are currently available:
Inside Sales Coordinator / Lead Converter
About Kinetico: An industry leading water treatment company for over 40 years, Kinetico is committed to improving the water quality of families and businesses around the world. Based in Newbury, OH with the Canadian headquarters in Bolton, ON; Kinetico takes pride in our excellent reputation for manufacturing the highest quality water treatment equipment for residential and commercial applications.
About the position: This is a new position within our organization and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business.
The successful candidate will be required to handle both inbound and outbound consumer sales inquiries over the phone. The Sales Coordinator with be supplied with consumer inquiries sent to us through a variety of sources (including online and retail environments) with the aim of making first contact with the consumer and converting these inquiries into sales appointments on behalf of our dealer network. A proven history of success in sales and/or lead management is essential.
The Sales Coordinator will work closely with our dealer network and will be required to develop an understanding of our dealers' businesses and sales schedules to better meet the needs of consumers while setting appointments.
The Sales Coordinator will also be tasked with keeping accurate records of lead conversions and with supplying summary reports to various parties.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual in French and English (both written and oral)
- Excellent telephone manner and general communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple calendars and schedules
- An outgoing, organized and persuasive personality with the ability to clearly communicate features and benefits of our product range
- Strong computer and data management skills
- Proven track record in lead qualification and sales
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Post secondary education or equivalent work experience
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a well known and respected company. Kinetico offers competitive compensation, RRSP match program, benefits package and excellent training.
Find out more about Kinetico and its products at kinetico.ca.
If you are confident in your ability to succeed with us, send your resume to the attention of Mirella Zisko at email@example.com . While we appreciate all those who submit for this position, only those who we wish to interview will be contacted.
Kinetico Canada Incorporated