Kinetico stands proudly behind the quality and reliability of its innovative water treatment products. Improving the quality of your water is important to you, and giving you the confidence that you've made a wise decision is important to us. At Kinetico, we pride ourselves on offering the longest and most complete warranties in the industry and coverage and inclusions you will not find from our competitors.
What makes our warranties so strong?
- No Fine Print — Many warranties have limitations or "fine print," and they end up falling short when you need them most. Excluded coverage on certain parts, the parts most likely to break down, is common in the industry. At Kinetico, our warranties coverage is clear, straightforward and comprehensive.
- On the Move — Our warranties are transferable to new owners, or they can stay with the unit and "go where you go" should you decide to take it with you.*
- Local Service — Our warranties are valid only if your Kinetico product is installed by an authorized Kinetico dealer. Your Kinetico water professional will verify that the system is appropriate for your water conditions and will make sure your unit is installed properly for optimum performance. Your Kinetico water professional will also be there for you should you have any questions down the road.
- Our History — Our products have gotten better over the years, and so have our warranties. We continuously make improvements to our products, and in turn, they work better and last longer. We are so confident that your Kinetico water treatment system will last for years and years that we put our money where our mouth is.
- Safety in Numbers — We are so sure that a Kinetico water softener will continuously do its job of protecting your home and water-using appliances that we will actually extend the warranty coverage on the K5 Drinking Water Station if it is installed with a Kinetico water softener.
*Water conditions must be similar to the original installation location.
Drinking Water Systems:
Water Softeners, Conditioners, and Filters:
Warranty Service and Questions
Contact your dealer. The same personalized, local service that brought you your Kinetico Water System is on hand to help with questions regarding your particular system including:
- Service and Labour Terms and Conditions
- Existing Product Warranty Specifications
Water Quality Association
The Water Quality Association, or WQA, is the trade organization for the water quality improvement industry. It is a nonprofit, international organization that provides educational and technical assistance and standardized industry testing for water treatment products. WQA has developed industry standards, and it tests products for the following:
- Product performance
- Equipment capacity
- Simulation testing
Select Kinetico products have been tested and certified by WQA to perform as claimed. Website: http://www.wqa.org/
Canadian Water Quality Association
Kinetico is a proud and long standing member of the Canadian Water Quality Association. Founded in 1967, this industry served by the Canadian Water Quality Association and its members encompass water quality improvement for homes, businesses, industry and institutions in these broad areas: drinking water and working water.
The Canadian Water Quality Association is dedicated to promoting the highest principles of honesty, integrity, fair dealing, and professionalism in the water quality improvement industry. It is equally dedicated to preserving the public's right to quality water. All members must adhere to the industry Code of Ethics which sets forth standards of conduct for industry members in their dealings with their customers, among themselves, with members of related industries, and the public at large.
More information can be found on the CWQA website: http://www.cwqa.com/